Email us with your testimony

Email us with your testimony!

kingdomtestimony@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Testimonies...

Its been a while since a testimony update... I will try to rehearse all that has happened.

"I will also speak of Your testimonies before kings And shall not be ashamed" -Psalm 119:46

A little over a month ago I was hanging with a new friend munching some pizza. The Holy Spirit kept tickling me so I found myself laughing alot while my friend and I chowed down. When the waitress walked over I felt what I can describe as a crick in my neck. Recognizing this as a word of knowledge, I asked the woman if she had neck pain. She responded, "Yes, why do you ask?" I told her that God wanted to heal her right now of neck pain as well as scoliosis and grow out her short leg (the Holy Spirit showed me the rest through words of knowledge). I asked her how long her leg had been short. She said since high school she had known about it. I had her go announce to her co-workers to come out and watch the miracle that was about to happen. I had her sit in a chair and grabbed her legs. One was around 3/4 of an inch shorter than the other. I told her to watch because as soon as I invited the Lord to come and commanded the leg to grow it would... and it did! She became hysterical! I had her stand up and feel it out, the pain was gone and she felt the shift in her body! She began to yell, "Thank you, Jesus!" I had both of her and her co-worker pray with me, "Jesus, I know you died for my sins, and that you rose again for me. Be my Savior, my Healer, and my Deliverer, come into my heart, I make you Lord of my life, I renounce every spirit but the Holy Spirit, I command all other spirits to leave me now, Holy Spirit come and fill me-" with that her and her coworker began to get drunk in the Spirit. I was holding the one woman up as she swayed and stumbled in the Glory! They both kept saying thank you Jesus with huge grins on their faces as the Lord touched them with His LOVE. ISN'T PAPA GOOD!!!

A couple of days later I was at Denny's in Boca Raton, FL and the Lord had more planned than a simple late night snack. As my friend Chris Greener and I were getting out of the car we asked for some words of knowledge for people inside. Chris heard the name "Catherine" and I began to discern a problem with the neck. We went inside and I noticed the waitress was limping, I asked if I could pray for her and she said okay (maybe just to earn a better tip). She noticed a shift and pain had gone after I prayed a couple of times, but she was not completely healed which left me kinda mad at the devil (Acts 10:38, And you know of Jesus of Nazareth, whom God annointed with the Holy Spirit and power, who went about doing good, healing ALL who were oppressed BY THE DEVIL.). We sat down at our table with two other people we were meeting. The manager ended up comming over I guess noticing me pray for the waitress and talked for a moment with us and then asked if we could pray over his son and girlfriend who were about to go overseas with the military. We said of course.
When they came over I told them they were going to feel the love and power of God when we prayed - they kinda looked at us funny but said okay. The Spirit of God began to speak to me about the girl so I just began to prophesy over her a vision of her at prom (which made sense to her). The annointing of God's Spirit began to touch her and she began to shake and laugh uncontrolably. I described a blanket of God's presence I saw fall on her in the spirit and she said she could feel it all over her body! Ha Ha JESUS! Then I asked the young man if he had a problem with his knee (word of knowledge). He said yes, and I told him it was his left and that God had just healed him. I asked if he could feel it and he said yeah. I then started to tell them they could hear from God and do exactly what we were doing. I just told them to go off of whatever God's Spirit put in their imagination, like if they saw a police officer, just say that or ask for more. They freaked out more because the young man wanted to become a police officer and the example actually confirmed to him that it was the Lord! Ha Ha! The young girl then proceeded to give me an encouraging word about boldness.

God was not done yet... Another table next to us observed all this and a woman at it began to ask us to pray for her sister Catherine. There it was "Catherine". She then began to tell us how she had been in bed about four days a week since a car accident with severe "neck pain". I told her how God had showed us about all that before we came into the restaurant and that He was going to heal her now. I had her stand up and commanded the pain to go from the other table. She felt the pain leave her body and got hysterical (this tends to happen when miracles occur). Her son then complained of a pain in the wrist. Upon asking the Holy Spirit what was up with Him, He showed me areas of unforgiveness towards himself (condemnation) and fear. I told him to close his eyes and he began to have a vision of the Lord and the Holy Spirit showed him the areas of fear and condemnation. He renounced the lies and we commanded the associated spirits to leave and he got delivered right there in Denny's and began to sway and stumble under the Glory and prophesy. I then had the mom hold out her hands and I went and stood closer to her. The Holy Spirit came in power and took her out (I did not touch her except to catch her when she fell out there in Denny's). This caused a bit of a stir in the restaurant...

As the Spirit of God came over me more I began to preach to another table of teens who had witnessed the event. I yelled to their table explaining what God had just done as I approached them and asked if they had ever felt the presence of God before. One responded, "I don't know, maybe." I told him I was going to lay my hand on his shoulder and that God was going to touch him. As I did he began to get hysterical, "Dude, this is real, oh my God this is ---- real!" He grabed his buddy's hand accross the table as I began to speak about how God was going to restore his relationship with his dad and some other things the Spirit showed me. Fighting to hold back tears, He and his buddy received the Lord through an encounter with the goodness of God through His Glory. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!!

Testimonies carry the grace for God to do it again - that is why you share your testimony of salvation from sin when you are believing for individuals to receive forgiveness through Christ's atonement. So take this grace and run with it! Father I pray that your tangible annointing would come and touch whoever reads this right NOW! Let your Glory come, Papa! TOUCH with FIRE! Sho to to tando se be te shaba KO! Ha HA! HEY!!!!

No comments: